Trophy Rat 2WD brushless Ready-To-Run LiPo Combo
User level: RTR, *includes everything (requires X4 AA for transmitter)
Mode: Off-Road, *2WD
Type: Short Course, *dirt/clay
Power: LiPo 2S-3S, NiMh /NiCd *6-cell
Radio: Transmitter included
Battery: included (2S LiPo), *Deans/T or S type
Speed Controller: included
Motor: included - 550 size, brushless
Includes charger: Yes
Starting life as a 1937 International shell, the full-scale Trophy Rat has gone over 1, 500 man hours (and counting) from conceptualization to completion. The goal for this build was to accomplish the perfect blend between a trophy truck and a rat rod with an LS6 Corvette engine for a heart. Something that could be used as a daily driver, but also take to the King of Hammers or local road course.
Team Associated's Ready-To-Run 1:10 replica of Northrup Fabrication's Trophy Rat is wrapped around the chassis and engineering of the 9-time R. O. A. R. Short Course National Championship-winning truck. The Trophy Rat is both all show and all go!
The truck features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro which allows vehicle stability to be adjusted to flow with the terrain. A Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and LED lights front and rear round out the Trophy Rat!
The suspension also received an upgrade with the addition of adjustable blue anodized aluminum V2 12mm big bore coil-over shocks. The gearbox now comes with a heavy-duty sealed-gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch. 86mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support. Hex-drive wheels come standard on the Trophy Rat with realistic off road wheels and tires to keep the truck gripping the ground.
#70019C Trophy Rat RTR brushless LiPo Combo comes with a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the Specifications tab above to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
Due to ongoing R & D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items not included in kit: battery.
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver; featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy Servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Realistic Trophy Rat Body based on the Northrup Fabrication's "Trophy Rat"
- Realistic Method Wheels with 12mm front and rear hex-drive nuts
- Four integrated LEDs included, 2 front, 2 rear
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and light weight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMh and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Combo #70019C includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug
21062 Bake Parkway
Lake Forest, CA 92630-8853
Associated prefers to deal direct with customers on questions of warranty and returns. Please contact Associated directly regarding such issues. All warranties and guarantees, including missing items, are handled directly by the manufacturer of that item. Should there be any problem with a product, you (The Customer) will need to contact the manufacturer to obtain service. Manufacturer contact information is available upon request. We must be contacted for a return authorization number before returning items for any reason. We cannot accept returned items that have been opened or are not in their original sealed factory containers.
Alternate part numbers
Here are some alternate part numbers and product codes that you may find this part listed under on other sites:
26.00 x 14.00 x 10.00
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ⚠️