E10 Michele Abbate Ta2 Camaro RTR with Battery & Charger
Featuring a bright yellow, gray and black livery, the fully licensed Chevy Camaro is completely painted and ready to go. It's fully trimmed and already fitted to the chassis with pre-drilled body mounting holes and even has a racing spoiler already attached! Brand new TA2 style wheels fitted with Vintage Performance Tires are installed from the factory for excellent grip and handling!
The HPI E10 is ready for hours of fun!
The E10 is designed so anyone can take the wheel and go for a spin! Arriving right out of the box in Ready-To-Run (RTR) form with an awesome painted body and a fully built chassis, it's a simple matter of "charge and go" for hours of fun!
The RTR E10 includes a high-performance electric motor, waterproof electronics, proportional throttle and convenient reverse, so it's easy and fun for anyone to drive. The intuitive steering wheel style transmitter uses a functional steering wheel and trigger-style throttle & brake controls so learning how to drive takes just a moment - but the fun an enjoyment will last for years!
E10 Michele Abbate TA2 Camaro
- NEW black TA2 style wheels
- Vintage Performance tires look good and provide great traction
- One-piece molded chassis
- Full-time 4WD
- Sealed shaft drivetrain
- Gear differentials front & rear
- Double wishbone independent suspension
- Multiple shock positions for precision tuning
- Coilover shock absorbers
- Impact-absorbing foam bumper
- Double bellcrank steering system
- Integrated servo saver
- Enclosed receiver box for extra protection
- Metal-shielded sealed ball bearings in axles
- Pre-cut factory finished custom painted body
- Fits a huge variety of HPI touring car bodies
- Adjustable height body mounts
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- Selection of HPI optional wheels, tires and bodies are available
- HPI Saturn 27T brushed motor
- HPI SC-3WP2 Waterproof ESC
- HPI SS20WR Water-Resistant Servo
- HPI TF-41 2.4GHz Radio Set with waterproof receiver
- NiMh battery and charger included
- Widht: 200mm
- height: 122mm
- Wheelbase: 255mm
Hobby Products Intl.
70 Icon Street
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
HPI Racing assumes responsibility for it products and will repair or replace any defective product at its sole discretion. HPI believes it is solely responsible for its products, therefore, Hobby Etc., Inc. will not be involved in any replacements. Please contact HPI directly.<br><br>Contact HPI Customer Service for any product related problems at 949-753-1099. HPI Customer Service hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 to 4:30 PST. The HPI website, www.hpiracing.com, has information and frequently asked questions about HPI products.
Alternate part numbers
Here are some alternate part numbers and product codes that you may find this part listed under on other sites:
25.50 x 12.00 x 7.50
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ⚠️