Jumpshot Flux Short Course White / Orange 2WD
The Jumpshot line-up is the perfect way to get a quick fix of HPI fun in gardens, dirt tracks, and skateparks around the world.
Take things to a whole other level with the Jumpshot FLUX, turbo charging the fun with a FLUX 3S speed controller and 4000KV brushless motor! Simply add a LiPo pack to unlock insane stunts, wheelies on command, and all out crazy speed runs!
. .. And you can do all this with confidence thanks to the beefed up METAL transmission differential and gears!
- Tough aluminum TVP chassis design
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Oil Filled Adjustable Coilover Shocks
- Battery easily accessible from bottom of chassis
- Strengthened suspension links and servo saver
- Metal Top & Middle Transmission Gears with revised tooth profile for improved gear mesh and lower rolling resistance
- Metal Differential - Sealed oil filled 4-Bevel gear design using internal gears from RS4 Sport 3 / Savage XS / Bullet
- Rear Gear Box with Metal Motor Mount Plate Insert
- Fully enclosed Spur Gear Cover with Rubber Cap to access slipper clutch
Hobby Products Intl.
70 Icon Street
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
HPI Racing assumes responsibility for it products and will repair or replace any defective product at its sole discretion. HPI believes it is solely responsible for its products, therefore, Hobby Etc., Inc. will not be involved in any replacements. Please contact HPI directly.<br><br>Contact HPI Customer Service for any product related problems at 949-753-1099. HPI Customer Service hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 to 4:30 PST. The HPI website, www.hpiracing.com, has information and frequently asked questions about HPI products.
Alternate part numbers
Here are some alternate part numbers and product codes that you may find this part listed under on other sites:
9.00 x 13.50 x 28.75
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ⚠️