1100kv Ezrun 5687 Sensorless brushless Motor
Hobbywing's large scale EzRun 5687 1100kV sensorless brushless motor 1/5th light-duty & 1/6th RC vehicles
- Thermal Protection: When pairing the EZRUN 4985/5687/56133 motor with the Hobbywing upgraded MAX6/MAX5 ESC, the built-in temperature sensor & port will effectively prevent the motor from being damaged due to overheat and prolong its service life. (The existing Hobbywing MAX5/MAX6 ESC doesnt have the port for connecting to the temperature sensor port on the motor. )
- High Efficiency: Hobbywings temperature control technology has been designed to protect the motor from being damaged by heat thus less heat more efficient the motor will run and perform. The output performance of this motor has an efficiency rate of up to 90% (an industry-leading level)
- Compatible with EZRUN MAX5/MAX6 ESC: When pairing the EZRUN 4985/5687/56133 motor with the Hobbywing EZRUN MAX5/MAX6 ESC, the excellent match between ESC and motor will give you large torque plus a very smooth and linear power band. (MAX5 pairs with 5687/56113, MAX6 pairs with 4985)
- Great Construction: The use of CNC-machined hard anodized aluminum case, ultra-thin silicon steel laminations, heat-resistant oxygen-free double insulated windings, high quality Japanese bearings, rotor with a strong structure and output shaft made from high quality polished alloy steel guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- Brushed/Brushless: BL
- Sensored/Sensorless: SL
- Pole Count: 4
- KV Rating: 1100
- LiPo Cells: 3-8S
- No-load Current(A): 4.1
- O. D. (mm): 56(2.20in)
- Length (mm): 87(3.43in)
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 8.0(0.31in)
- Weight (g): 916(32.31oz)
- Timing: 0
- Applications: 1/5th Light-duty & 1/6th RC Vehicles
- From Hobbywing, How to Mount the Motor into a RC vehicle: M4 mounting screws are needed there (four for the 4985 motor, eight for the 5687/56113 motor), as the mounting holes are 8mm in depth, so we dont recommend using the M4 screws with the length exceeds 10mm to mount the motor into your vehicle. Please choose the right mounting screws as per your chassis.
- From Hobbywing, How to Connect the Motor to an ESC: There is no polarity on the A/B/C three ESC-to-motor wires, so do not worry about how you connect them initially. You may find it necessary to swap two wires if the motor runs in reverse.
- From Hobbywing, Recheck the Installation & Connections: Recheck the installation and all the connections before turning on the power.
description revised by: SN August 7, 2019
Alternate part numbers
Here are some alternate part numbers and product codes that you may find this part listed under on other sites:
7.25 x 5.00 x 3.50
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ⚠️