SCA-1E 1/10 Scale 81 Range
Built around the standard 285mm SCA-1E C-Section chassis, the 1981 Range Rover
Other Standard Features Include: Heavy-duty Locked Axles, Steel CVD driveshafts and UJ Prop shafts, High Torque Waterproof Steering Servo, Oil-Filled Coil Over shocks, 1.9 Beadlock Wheels and Tires, Optional Winch-Ready front and rear chassis mounted bumpers, LED-Ready light buckets and Injection Molded Grille Detail, Windscreen Wipers, Wing Mirrors and Scale Bumpers. A NiMH pack and USB Charger are also included, as are AA Cells for the TX.
CTX 8000 FHSS 2.4GHz Radio Gear is also included as standard, and offers Glitch and Interference-free running, Steering Rate Adjustment, Channel Reversing, End Point Adjustment and an Ergonomic and Well-balanced Steering Wheel Transmitter.
The rig not only looks completely scale, it also offers scope for the future. Allowing a full interior to be fabricated and fitted, LED's added, alongside additional details like a winch, a roof rack or even alloy wheels and different tires. Think of the RTR as a blank sheet of paper, be as subtle or detailed as you feel in the quest for the ultimate scale build.
- Combined CMS (Chassis-Mounted Servo) and Forward Battery Mount
- Stiffer Gen 2 Multi-position Shock Towers
- High Torque Metal Geared Steering Servo
- 285mm Standard SCA-1E Wheelbase
- ARC-1 ESC (Crawler Mode Enabled)
- CTX-8000 2.4 GHz FHSS Transmitter
- MRX-2800 2.4 GHz FHSS Receiver
- 35T High Torque Brushed Motor
- Oil Filled Coil-Over Shocks
- 7.2v NiMH Battery Pack and USB Charger Included
Alternate part numbers
Here are some alternate part numbers and product codes that you may find this part listed under on other sites:
26.00 x 10.00 x 10.00
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ⚠️